I see a charge on my account that I don't recognize. What should I do?

  • Updated

Parents can dispute any unauthorized transactions on behalf of their teen right from their parent app once the transaction has settled. Parents will need to select the transaction that needs to be disputed and tap on the 3 dots in the upper right corner of the screen. From there, they will be able to begin the dispute process.


Teens will need to request a new Copper card from their app. This can be done by visiting their settings, selecting "My Card", then "Report card lost/stolen". A new card will be shipped and a new virtual debit card will be available for immediate use in their Copper app.

Was this article helpful?